Registration of Airlines which are in Storage, Parked or between Leases
The San Marino Aircraft Registry is proud to announce its commitment to the commercial aviation industry by offering banks and leasing companies an efficient and cost-effective service to registered its aircraft that are not operated commercially.
Those aircraft that are to be place in an approved storage program, parked or in leases transitions can be registered in San Marino in a Private category until they are returned to commercial service.
- Aircraft registration process timeframe: 2-4 Business Days
- Foreign nationals and foreign companies may register or maintain the registration of their aircraft in the San Marino after simply electing domicile with a local representative. Is not required to incorporate a San Marino company.
- Aircraft imported from an EASA Member State requires no Export Certificate of Airworthiness (CofA) provided the aircraft has a Certificate of Airworthiness with a valid Airworthiness Review Certificate (ARC).
- Mutual Recognition of EASA 145, UAE GCAA 145 and Singapore SCAA 145 maintenance organisations regardless of its geographical location.
- Up to a maximum of Three (3) years period of validity for Flight Crew and Aircraft Maintenance. Engineer License validation.
- Indefinite Period of Validity for Airspace Approvals and AWOPS.