The Principal Benefits of Registering an Aircraft in San Marino are:
- Regulatory framework in compliance with the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) standards.
- Nationality registration prefix "T7" is internationally accepted; registration mark followed by a three letter combination can be personalized, out of sequence at no cost, and transferred on to a different aircraft.
- Foreign individuals or foreign companies qualify to register or maintain T7 the registration of their own aircraft after electing domicile with a representative residing in San Marino.
- The aircraft shall be exempted from an import tax provided foreign citizen(s) or companies own the aircraft.
- San Marino companies engaged in commercial air transport operations that either own or lease an aircraft under an Air Operator Certificate (AOC) issued by the CAA are exempted from an import tax.
- No insurance tax.
- Competitive scheme of fees delivering exceptional value for money.
- Central European time zone.
- Commitment to provide high service level and unprecedented delivery times.
- Airworthiness inspectors are based throughout the USA, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Russia, UAE, Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia and Germany, which enables the registry to provide a cost-effective service
- 12 or 24 months Certificates of Airworthiness.
- Mutual recognition of EASA Part M Subpart G and UAE CAR M Subpart G continuing airworthiness management organisations.
- Mutual Recognition of EASA Part 145, UAE GCAA Part 145, Singapore SCAA 145, FAA 14 CFR Part 145 and EASA Part M Subpart F maintenance organisations regardless of its geographical location.
- • 12 or 36 months period of validity for a Flight Crew and Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Certificate of Validation.
- Indefinite period of validity for any operation approval (RVSM, MNPS, AWOPS, EFB, HUD, etc.)
- Registration of Airlines, which are in storage, parked or between leases.
- Mortgages are registered at the local CAA, and it protects the mortgagee by the CAA not cancelling the registration of a T7 registered aircraft without the mortgagees' consent or the discharge of the mortgage.
- San Marino is an OECD White-listed Jurisdiction.